Sunday Worship Service May 31, 2020 @10AM
Hello Glory Center Family!
WE HAVE GOOD NEWS I!
We are going to start offering in-person worship services as of May 31, 2020 after over 2 months of just offering online services. We are so grateful for this opportunity to welcome you back to the church location. It will be great to see your lovely faces again, although we will be wearing masks and offering only air hugs for a while longer. We will, of course, continue to offer live streaming for our worship services so that you can choose whether you would like to join us onsite or online.
For those of you who would like to come to the onsite worship service, please know that we are committed to complying with all of the Federal and State guidelines for the safety of everyone. This means that things will be a little different for the next few weeks as we adjust our worship experience to social distancing and safety measures. Here is what we plan to do as we welcome you back to your onsite church family in order to create a clean and safe environment:
1. Everyone must adhere to social distancing guidelines by wearing a mask while at church and keeping six feet apart from other attendees unless you live with them. Air hugs are welcome!
2. We will offer infrared temperature screening of all attendees at the entrance.
3. We will not be offering hospitality (coffee & donuts) for the next few weeks.
4. We will offer hand sanitizer stations for everyone to use.
5. We encourage frequent hand-washing.
6. We also encourage everyone to cover any sneezes or coughs.
7. We will provide a basket for you to give of tithes and offerings as you leave. Remember, you can continue to give online through our Giving page or you can Text-to-Give at 206.859.9405 and text GIVEGLORY.
8. We encourage all who are vulnerable- such as any elderly adults and anyone with underlying health conditions- to avoid the in-person worship services at this time and instead participate in the online worship service over the next few weeks.
9. We will not be able to offer children's ministry or youth group for the next few weeks as well.
Remember, we are all one church family whether we worship together in-person or online. God is moving as we lift up our voices in praise and prayer.
A Call From Pastor Sandy
Join with me in 7 days of praying & fasting for our nation. Jesus said the thief has come to steal, kill and destroy but I have come to bring life. Let's take one meal each day this week and pray, instead of eating. Let's ask God during this tipping point season to bring justice, love and unity. God's love is the answer for the world!
Sunday Service: 10:00 am
(Children & Youth Ministries on hold at this time)
9812 Walnut Street, Bellflower
Glory Center Church is located on the Southeast corner of Bellflower Blvd. and Walnut Street. Guest parking is provided in the rear of the church and the main entrance is in the back on Rush Street. Members parking is at the Chase Bank on Flower. Directions
To ignite the world with the loving presence of God through
worship, reconciliation and relationship.
ALL NATIONS GATHERING 2020
OCTOBER 1-4, 2020
Plan to attend our annual conference this October 1-4, 2020 as we come together in this amazing year of change and transformation to worship the Lord! We believe that 2020 is the Year of the Turn Around and expect God to continue to intervene mightily in our lives, churches and the nations with his love and power. Once again, we will have speakers from the U.S. and the nations come to share what God is doing in the earth through His Spirit. Let's together partner to share the love of God to the nations.
Sandra Turnbull is an international speaker at conferences, churches, Bible schools, and leadership seminars. She is the founding pastor of The Glory Center in Bellflower, California. Sandra holds a Biblical Studies degree from Evangel University and a Master of Arts from the Claremont School of Theology. As a pastor, teacher and author, Sandra addresses in a cutting edge manner the integration of the Christian faith with a biblical approach to sexuality. From an evangelical, Spirit-filled perspective, Scriptures used to condemn are carefully examined in light of the Biblical context with historical accuracy.
The daughter of Assembly of God missionaries, Sandra grew up on the front row pew and can’t remember a time when she was not involved in ministry. Born in the Dominican Republic, Sandra lived most of her young life in Central and South America with her parents and siblings.
As the pastor of The Glory Center, Sandra has established a bridge-building ministry to other pastors, leaders, ministries and organizations. Her passion is to be on the forefront of the outpouring of God’s glory in this generation and to see the Church rise up to become the inclusive Church it is called to be. Both Sandra and her spouse enjoy living in Long Beach, California and traveling extensively throughout the nations.